Subject: [IGSREPORT-1846] Wk 0804 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 5:11:07 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 27  5:11:07 PDT 1995      Message Number 1846
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0804 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 27-Jun-95)
                   GPS Week 0804/IGS Operational Week 75
            (June 4 thru June 10, 1995; Days 95155 thru 95161)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0804]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08040-6.EPH   SP3  COD08047.ERP  COD08047.SUM   COD08047.SNX 19-Jun-95
 EMR  EMR08040-6.SP3   SP3  EMR08047.ERP  EMR08047.SUM   EMR08047.SNX 14-Jun-95
 ESA  ESA08040-6.EPH   SP3  ESA08047.ERP  ESA08047.SUM                20-Jun-95
 GFZ  GFZ08040-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ08047.ERP  GFZ08047.SUM                15-Jun-95
 IGS  IGS08040-6.SP3   SP3  IGS08047.ERP  IGS08047.SUM                20-Jun-95
 JPL  JPL08040-6.SP3   SP3  JPL08047.ERP  JPL08047.SUM                19-Jun-95
 NGS  NGS08040-6.EPH   SP3  NGS08047.ERP  NGS08040-6.SUM              15-Jun-95
 SIO  SIO08040-6.SP3   SP3  SIO08047.ERP  SIO08047.SUM                18-Jun-95
================================================================================
Totals:  80 files (10.3 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

   The GPS data and products disks on CDDIS are now on-line and available for 
   users to access!!!

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]