Subject: [IGSREPORT-1836] Wk 0803 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 0:11:18 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jun 21  0:11:18 PDT 1995      Message Number 1836
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0803 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 21-JUN-1995 08:55:29.12)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #803    28/5/1995 to 3/6/1995   days 148-154        

                              1    1    1    1    1    1    1         
                              4    4    5    5    5    5    5         
Center           Type         8    9    0    1    2    3    4         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          -    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]