Subject: [IGSREPORT-1833] Wk 0803 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 13:01:54 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 20 13:01:54 PDT 1995      Message Number 1833
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0803 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 20-Jun-95)
                   GPS Week 0803/IGS Operational Week 74
            (May 28 thru June 03, 1995; Days 95148 thru 95154)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0803]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08030-6.EPH   SP3  COD08037.ERP  COD08037.SUM                12-Jun-95
 EMR  EMR08030-6.SP3   SP3  EMR08037.ERP  EMR08037.SUM   EMR08037.SNX 09-Jun-95
 ESA  ESA08030-6.EPH   SP3  ESA08037.ERP  ESA08037.SUM                13-Jun-95
 GFZ  GFZ08030-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ08037.ERP  GFZ08037.SUM                09-Jun-95
 IGS  IGS08030-6.SP3   SP3  IGS08037.ERP  IGS08037.SUM                13-Jun-95
 JPL  JPL08030-6.SP3   SP3  JPL08037.ERP  JPL08037.SUM                12-Jun-95
 NGS  NGS08030-6.EPH   SP3  NGS08037.ERP  NGS08030-6.SUM              08-Jun-95
 SIO  SIO08030-6.SP3   SP3  SIO08037.ERP  SIO08037.SUM                12-Jun-95
================================================================================
Totals:  79 files (9.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

   The GPS data and products disks on CDDIS are now on-line and available for 
   users to access!!!

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]