Subject: [IGSREPORT-183] ESA/ESOC Analysis Report (week 687)
From: J. Feltens
Date: 24 MAR 1993 08:26:08

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     24-MAR-1993 08:26:08       Message Number 183
***********************************************************************

From:	J. Feltens	
Subj:   ESA/ESOC Analysis Report (week 687)
-------------------------------------------

 -------------------------
 ANALYSIS CENTRE: ESA/ESOC
 -------------------------

 OUTLINE OF THE ESTIMATION OF GPS-ORBITS AND EARTH ROTATION PARAMETERS
 AT THE ESOC PROCESSING CENTRE FOR IGS

 J.M.Dow, J.Feltens, T.Martin-Mur, C.Garcia-Martinez

 Description of analysis for period 1993 March 07 - March 13
                                                             (week 0687)
 1. SOFTWARE USED:   GPSOBS/BAHN-Version 5

 2. MODELS USED AND PARAMETERS ESTIMATED/FIXED:

  For a description of models and parameters used ==> see IGS - Mail  51
  For updates of the models and parameters used   ==> see IGS - Mail 114

 3. REMARKS: From the beginning of week 0687 on, we use our own set of coor-
             dinates, denoted as ESOC Solution SSC (ESOC) 93 P 01. This set
             of coordinates has been obtained from a multiarc solution of a
             total of 33 days (Epoch'92 period plus 23 days in November and
             December). Anti-Spoofing days have been excluded from this so-
             lution. The reference frame has been realized by constraining
             longitude and latitude of 12 core stations to 5 cm in the mul-
             tiarc solution. Further information can be found in: T.Martin-Mur
             et al.: "Station Coordinate Solutions from the IGS 1992 Campaign,
             including Epoch'92", to be presented at the IGS workshop in Bern
             on March 26.
                  Ground station Penticton (DRAO) has been excluded for the
             whole week, because of receiver clock problems (IGS Mail 217).

 4. GROUND STATIONS, ESOC Solution SSC (ESOC) 93 P 01
 _____________________________________________________________________________
 GPSweek|ALBH  FAIR  HART  KOKB  MADR  MCMU  ONSA  SANT  TIDB  WETT  |f |e |t
 0687___| ALGO  GOLD  HOBA  KOSG  MASP  METS  PAMA  STJO  TROM  YAR1 |i |s |o
    |DAY|  DRAO  GRAZ  JPLM  KOUR  MATE  NYAL  RCM2  TAIW  USUD  YELL|x.|t.|t.
 ---|---|------------------------------------------------------------|--|--|--
    |066| FF-   FFF   F-F   FFF   FFF   FF-   F--   FF-   FFF   FFF  |24| 0|24
    |067| FF-   FFF   F-F   FFF   FFF   FF-   FF-   FF-   FFF   FFF  |25| 0|25
    |068| FF-   FFF   F-F   FFF   FFF   FF-   F--   F--   FFF   FFF  |23| 0|23
    |069| FF-   FFF   F--   FFF   FFF   FF-   F--   FF-   FF-   FFF  |22| 0|22
    |070| FF-   FFF   F-F   FFF   FFF   FF-   F--   FF-   FFF   FFF  |24| 0|24
    |071| FF-   FFF   F-F   FFF   FFF   FF-   F--   FF-   FFF   FFF  |24| 0|24
    |072| F--   FFF   F-F   FFF   FFF   FF-   F--   FF-   FFF   FFF  |23| 0|23

    with: "F" ... coordinates of ground station kept fixed,
          "e" ... coordinates of ground station estimated,
          "-" ... ground station not included on that day.

 5. ORBIT FIT MINUS EXTRAPOLATION FROM PREVIOUS DAY, RMS IN <METER>

  \DAY|  066   067   068   069   070   071   072
   \  |
    \ |
  SAT\|
  ----|-------------------------------------------
   02 |  4.9   7.5   7.1  12.4   4.6   2.2   2.1
   03 |  2.3  11.4  16.9   4.6   7.6  13.0   1.0
   11 | 12.1   1.5   1.6   4.6  11.7   2.5   1.1
   12 |  7.8  13.0  12.3   6.5   3.4   8.2   1.0
   13 |  2.4   3.3   4.9   5.7   7.5   3.2   2.2
   14 | 19.7   3.6   3.3   4.8   4.4   4.0   4.8
   15 |  7.1   2.3   1.5   4.3   1.7   6.2   1.3
   16 |  4.0   6.6   2.4   3.1   5.9   5.7   4.2
   17 |  6.3   4.8   8.2   9.3   3.1   6.7   5.6
   18 | 17.8   3.6   4.1   2.9   9.8   7.4   2.9
   19 |  3.1   4.3   2.5   3.4   2.0   1.6   1.5
   20 |  2.4   2.1   8.6   3.2   4.4   6.4   3.3
   21 |  1.8   2.5   8.6   7.6   1.8   2.1   7.0
   22 |  7.3   3.2   7.0   2.3   3.7   5.3   2.0
   23 |  2.5   5.5   7.3   6.1   2.9   1.0   1.8
   24 |  3.5   6.3   5.5   3.1   8.0   2.8   8.8
   25 | 10.1   7.7  12.2  10.5   1.6   1.9   1.4
   26 |  5.5   3.5  10.2  11.4   7.4   1.7   2.9
   27 |  3.9   6.5   5.7   7.0   0.9   3.6   6.2
   28 |  6.7   2.3   3.0   3.5   5.2   7.0   2.0
   29 |  9.2   3.6   5.4   2.1   2.4   9.6   3.5
   01 | 10.7   3.5  11.6   2.7   1.5   2.4   2.4

 6. PRODUCTS GENERATED:

  The following products are generated and stored in CDDIS at NASA/GSFC:

  ESA0687*.EPH - Precise GPS orbits, *=0 for Sunday,..., 6 for Saturday
  ESA06877.ERP - Earth rotation results for week 0687 (including DUT1R)
  ESA06877.SUM - This summary file

 End of Message