Subject: [IGSREPORT-1824] Wk 0802 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 10:58:13 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Jun 15 10:58:13 PDT 1995      Message Number 1824
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0802 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Jun-95)
                   GPS Week 0802/IGS Operational Week 73
               (May 21 thru 27, 1995; Days 95141 thru 95147)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0802]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08020-6.EPH   SP3  COD08027.ERP  COD08027.SUM                07-Jun-95
 EMR  EMR08020-6.SP3   SP3  EMR08027.ERP  EMR08027.SUM   EMR08027.SNX 02-Jun-95+
 ESA  ESA08020-6.EPH   SP3  ESA08027.ERP  ESA08027.SUM                10-Jun-95
 GFZ  GFZ08020-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ08027.ERP  GFZ08027.SUM                06-Jun-95
 IGS  IGS08020-6.SP3   SP3  IGS08027.ERP  IGS08027.SUM                12-Jun-95
 JPL  JPL08020-6.SP3   SP3  JPL08027.ERP  JPL08027.SUM                06-Jun-95
 NGS  NGS08020-6.EPH   SP3  NGS08027.ERP  NGS08020-6.SUM              01-Jun-95
 SIO  SIO08020-6.SP3   SP3  SIO08027.ERP  SIO08027.SUM                07-Jun-95
================================================================================
Totals:  79 files (9.6 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  EMR SINEX file delivered on 09-Jun-95.

   The GPS3 disk on CDDIS is now on-line and available for users to access!!!

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]