Subject: [IGSREPORT-1821] Wk 0802 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 2:22:20 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Jun 15  2:22:20 PDT 1995      Message Number 1821
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0802 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 12-JUN-1995 08:21:36.36)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #802    21/5/1995 to 27/5/1995   days 141-147        

                              1    1    1    1    1    1    1         
                              4    4    4    4    4    4    4         
Center           Type         1    2    3    4    5    6    7         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    -    X    -    -    -    -         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]