Subject: [IGSREPORT-1805] 9505 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 1995 6:37:04 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jun  7  6:37:04 PDT 1995      Message Number 1805
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9505 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                  May 1995

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  11,375
     Number of host accesses for products:               2,291
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     13,666
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         167
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      38

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          66,420 / 19.79 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:       39,312 /  5.89 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  1,991 /  0.02 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:              107,723 / 25.70 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]