Subject: [IGSREPORT-1798] Wk 0801 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 9:25:05 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun  6  9:25:05 PDT 1995      Message Number 1798
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0801 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 06-Jun-95)
                   GPS Week 0801/IGS Operational Week 72
               (May 14 thru 20, 1995; Days 95133 thru 95140)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0801]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08010-6.EPH   SP3  COD08017.ERP  COD08017.SUM                03-Jun-95+
 EMR  EMR08010-6.SP3   SP3  EMR08017.ERP  EMR08017.SUM                26-May-95
 ESA  ESA08010-6.EPH   SP3  ESA08017.ERP  ESA08017.SUM                02-Jun-95
 GFZ  GFZ08010-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ08017.ERP  GFZ08017.SUM                29-May-95
 IGS  IGS08010-6.SP3   SP3  IGS08017.ERP  IGS08017.SUM                03-Jun-95
 JPL  JPL08010-6.SP3   SP3  JPL08017.ERP  JPL08017.SUM                30-May-95
 NGS  NGS08010-6.EPH   SP3  NGS08017.ERP  NGS08010-6.SUM              24-May-95
 SIO  SIO08010-6.SP3   SP3  SIO08017.ERP  SIO08017.SUM                31-May-95
================================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  COD resupplied the orbits (see IGSMAIL 970)

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]