Subject: [IGSREPORT-1797] Wk 0803 CDDIS Data Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 9:24:12 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun  6  9:24:12 PDT 1995      Message Number 1797
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
Subject: Wk 0803 CDDIS Data Holdings

              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 06-Jun-95 09:41)             
                    IGS Operational Week 74/GPS Week 0803                   
             (Jun 01 through May 31, 1995; Days 95148 through 95154)            
                                                                                
                  Mon.                 148  149  150  151  152  153  154   No.  
    Site Name     Name    Receiver     0528 0529 0530 0531 0601 0602 0603 Sites 
----------------- ---- --------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Albert Head       ALBH Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Algonquin         ALGO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
AOA, Westlake     AOA1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Arequipa          AREQ Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bermuda           BRMU Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bogota            BOGT Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Borowiec          BOR1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Brasilia          BRAZ Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Brussels          BRUS Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Carr Hill         CARR Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Casey             CAS1 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
CIT, Pasadena     CIT1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Davis             DAV1 Rogue SNR-8100    -    X    X    -    -    -    -      2 
Easter Island     EISL Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ensenada          CICE Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Fairbanks         FAIR Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Fortaleza         FORT Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Goldstone         GOLD Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
Grasse            GRAS Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    -    -    -    -      3 
Graz              GRAZ Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Greenbelt         GODE Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Guam              GUAM Rogue SNR-8000    -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Hartebeesthoek    HART Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    -    -    -    -      3 
Harvest Platform  HARV Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Herstmonceux      HERS Rogue SNR-8A      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Hobart            HOB2 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Jozefoslaw        JOZE Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kerguelen         KERG Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    -    -    -    -      3 
Kiruna            KIRU Rogue SNR-8100    -    X    -    -    -    X    X      3 
Kitab             KIT3 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kokee Park        KOKB Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kootwijk          KOSG Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kourou            KOUR Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Lake Mathews      MATH Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Long Beach        LBCH Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Madrid            MADR Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
Mammoth Lakes     CASA Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Maspalomas        MAS1 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Matera            MATE Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
McDonald          MDO1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    -    X    X      6 
McMurdo           MCM4 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Metsahovi         METS Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
Monument Peak     MONP Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mount Wilson      WLSN Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
North Liberty     NLIB Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Ny Alesund        NYAL Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
O'Higgins         OHIG Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    -    X    X    X      6 
Oatt Mountain     OAT2 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Onsala            ONSA Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Palos Verdes      PVEP Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pamate            PAMA Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    -    -    -    -      3 
Pasadena          JPLM Rogue SNR-8000    -    -    -    -    X    X    X      3 
Pasadena          JPLM Rogue SNR-8100    -    -    X    X    -    -    -      2 
Penticton         DRAO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pie Town          PIE1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pinyon Flat       PIN1 Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Potsdam           POTS Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Quincy            QUIN Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Richmond          RCM5 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Saddle Peak       SPK1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Saint John's      STJO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Santiago          SANT Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Scripps           SIO3 Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Taiwan            TAIW Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tidbinbilla       TIDB Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
Tromso            TROM Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tsukuba           TSKB Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
UCLA, Los Angeles UCLP Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
USC, Los Angeles  USC1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Usuda             USUD Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Vandenberg        VNDP Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Villafranca       VILL Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Westford          WES2 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Wettzell          WETT Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Whittier College  WHC1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Whittier Library  WHI1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Yaragadee         YAR1 Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Yellowknife       YELL Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Zimmerwald        ZIMM Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
----------------- ---- --------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Totals:             79 stations          74   77   77   71   71   69   70   509 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95082 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95036 through 95081
        GPS5:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95022 through 95028
        GPS6:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95029 through 95035
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSDATA] directory contains CDDIS weekly and yearly data summaries
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]