Subject: [IGSREPORT-1784] Wk 0800 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 5:08:39 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Jun  1  5:08:39 PDT 1995      Message Number 1784
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0800 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 30-May-95)
                   GPS Week 0800/IGS Operational Week 71
               (May 07 thru 13, 1995; Days 95127 thru 95133)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0800]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08000-6.EPH   SP3  COD08007.ERP  COD08007.SUM                 22-May-95
 EMR  EMR08000-6.SP3   SP3  EMR08007.ERP  EMR08007.SUM   EMR08007.SNX  20-May-95
 ESA  ESA08000-6.EPH   SP3  ESA08007.ERP  ESA08007.SUM                 30-May-95
 GFZ  GFZ08000-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ08007.ERP  GFZ08007.SUM                 19-May-95
 IGS  IGS08000-6.SP3   SP3  IGS08007.ERP  IGS08007.SUM                 28-May-95
 JPL  JPL08000-6.SP3   SP3  JPL08007.ERP  JPL08007.SUM                 24-May-95
 NGS  NGS08000-6.EPH   SP3  NGS08007.ERP  NGS08000-6.SUM               17-May-95
 SIO  SIO08000-6.SP3   SP3  SIO08007.ERP  SIO08007.SUM                 22-May-95
================================================================================
Totals:  79 files (9.7 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]