Subject: [IGSREPORT-1765] Wk 0799 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 5:58:31 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 23  5:58:31 PDT 1995      Message Number 1765
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0799 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 23-May-95)
                   GPS Week 0799/IGS Operational Week 70
            (April 30 thru May 06, 1995; Days 95120 thru 95126)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0799]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD07990-6.EPH   SP3  COD07997.ERP  COD07997.SUM                 15-May-95
 EMR  EMR07990-6.SP3   SP3  EMR07997.ERP  EMR07997.SUM   EMR07997.SNX  13-May-95
 ESA  ESA07990-6.EPH   SP3  ESA07997.ERP  ESA07997.SUM                 11-May-95
 GFZ  GFZ07990-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ07997.ERP  GFZ07997.SUM                 11-May-95
 IGS  IGS07990-6.SP3   SP3  IGS07997.ERP  IGS07997.SUM                 19-May-95
 JPL  JPL07990-6.SP3   SP3  JPL07997.ERP  JPL07997.SUM                 17-May-95
 NGS  NGS07990-6.EPH   SP3  NGS07997.ERP  NGS07990-6.SUM               09-May-95
 SIO  SIO07990-6.SP3   SP3  SIO07997.ERP  SIO07997.SUM                 19-May-95
================================================================================
Totals:  79 files (9.8 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]