Subject: [IGSREPORT-1764] Wk 0801 CDDIS Data Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 5:58:08 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 23  5:58:08 PDT 1995      Message Number 1764
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
Subject: Wk 0801 CDDIS Data Holdings

              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 23-May-95 08:47)             
                    IGS Operational Week 72/GPS Week 0801                   
             (May 14 through May 20, 1995; Days 95134 through 95140)            
                                                                                
                  Mon.                 134  135  136  137  138  139  140   No.  
    Site Name     Name    Receiver     0514 0515 0516 0517 0518 0519 0520 Sites 
----------------- ---- --------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Albert Head       ALBH Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Algonquin         ALGO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
AOA, Westlake     AOA1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Arequipa          AREQ Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bermuda           BRMU Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bogota            BOGT Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Borowiec          BOR1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Brasilia          BRAZ Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Brussels          BRUS Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Carr Hill         CARR Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Casey             CAS1 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    -    X    X      6 
CIT, Pasadena     CIT1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Easter Island     EISL Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ensenada          CICE Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Fairbanks         FAIR Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Fortaleza         FORT Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Goldstone         GOLD Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Grasse            GRAS Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Graz              GRAZ Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Greenbelt         GODE Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Guam              GUAM Rogue SNR-8000    -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Hartebeesthoek    HART Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Harvest Platform  HARV Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Herstmonceux      HERS Rogue SNR-8A      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Hobart            HOB2 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Jozefoslaw        JOZE Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kerguelen         KERG Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kiruna            KIRU Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    -    -    -    -    -      2 
Kokee Park        KOKB Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kootwijk          KOSG Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kourou            KOUR Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Lake Mathews      MATH Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Long Beach        LBCH Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Madrid            MADR Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mammoth Lakes     CASA Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Maspalomas        MAS1 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Matera            MATE Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
McDonald          MDO1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
McMurdo           MCM4 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mendeleevo        MDVO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    -    -    -    -      3 
Metsahovi         METS Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Monument Peak     MONP Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
Mount Wilson      WLSN Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
North Liberty     NLIB Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
Ny Alesund        NYAL Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
O'Higgins         OHIG Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    -    -    -    -      3 
Oatt Mountain     OAT2 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Onsala            ONSA Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Palos Verdes      PVEP Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
Pamate            PAMA Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pasadena          JPLM Rogue SNR-8100    X    -    X    X    X    -    -      4 
Penticton         DRAO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pie Town          PIE1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pinyon Flat       PIN1 Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    -    X    X    X      6 
Potsdam           POTS Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Quincy            QUIN Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Richmond          RCM5 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Saint John's      STJO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Santiago          SANT Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Scripps           SIO3 Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Shanghai          SHAO Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Taiwan            TAIW Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tidbinbilla       TIDB Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tromso            TROM Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tsukuba           TSKB Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
UCLA, Los Angeles UCLP Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
USC, Los Angeles  USC1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Usuda             USUD Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Vandenberg        VNDP Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    -    X    X    X      6 
Villafranca       VILL Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Westford          WES2 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Wettzell          WETT Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Whittier College  WHC1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Whittier Library  WHI1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Yaragadee         YAR1 Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Yellowknife       YELL Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Zimmerwald        ZIMM Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
----------------- ---- --------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Totals:             77 stations          76   76   76   72   73   70   69   512 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95069 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95022 through 95068
        GPS5:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95015 through 95021
        GPS6:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95008 through 95014
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSDATA] directory contains CDDIS weekly and yearly data summaries
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]