Subject: [IGSREPORT-1741] Wk 0797 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 4:36:38 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Fri May 12  4:36:38 PDT 1995      Message Number 1741
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0797 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  9-MAY-1995 08:58:22.15)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #797    16/4/1995 to 22/4/1995   days 106-112        

                              1    1    1    1    1    1    1         
                              0    0    0    0    1    1    1         
Center           Type         6    7    8    9    0    1    2         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    -    X    X    -         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    -    X    -         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          -    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          -    X    -    X    -    X    -         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]