Subject: [IGSREPORT-1735] Wk 0797 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 7:16:47 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May  9  7:16:47 PDT 1995      Message Number 1735
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0797 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 09-May-95)
                   GPS Week 0797/IGS Operational Week 68
              (April 16 thru 22, 1995; Days 95106 thru 95112)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0797]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07970-6.EPH      SP3     COD07977.ERP   COD07977.SUM     01-May-95
 EMR     EMR07970-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07977.ERP   EMR07977.SUM     26-Apr-95
 ESA     ESA07970-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07977.ERP   ESA07977.SUM     02-May-95
 GFZ     GFZ07970-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07977.ERP   GFZ07977.SUM     27-Apr-95
 IGS     IGS07970-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07977.ERP   IGS07977.SUM     03-May-95
 JPL     JPL07970-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07977.ERP   JPL07977.SUM     01-May-95
 NGS     NGS07970-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07977.ERP   NGS07970-6.SUM   25-Apr-95
 SIO     SIO07970-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07977.ERP   SIO07977.SUM     27-Apr-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]