Subject: [IGSREPORT-1727] Wk 0796 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 5:52:45 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu May  4  5:52:45 PDT 1995      Message Number 1727
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0796 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  4-MAY-1995 11:01:11.11)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #796    9/4/1995 to 15/4/1995   days 99-105         

                              9    1    1    1    1    1    1         
                              9    0    0    0    0    0    0         
Center           Type              0    1    2    3    4    5         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    -    X    X    X    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    -    X    X    X    -    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    -    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]