Subject: [IGSREPORT-1726] Wk 0795 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 5:52:28 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu May  4  5:52:28 PDT 1995      Message Number 1726
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0795 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 21-APR-1995 09:17:34.82)                   
                                                                      
          GPS WEEK #795    2/4/1995 to 8/4/1995   days 92-98          

                              9    9    9    9    9    9    9         
                              2    3    4    5    6    7    8         
Center           Type                                                 
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    -    X    X    X    -         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          -    X    -    X    -    X    -         
                                                                      
JPL              SP3          X    X    X    -    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]