Subject: [IGSREPORT-1723] 9504 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 6:42:28 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed May  3  6:42:28 PDT 1995      Message Number 1723
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9504 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                  April 1995

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                   9,760
     Number of host accesses for products:               2,099
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     11,859
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         143
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      33

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          66,055 / 18.64 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:       45,563 /  7.05 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  6,206 /  0.06 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:              117,824 / 25.75 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]