Subject: [IGSREPORT-1720] Wk 0796 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 5:35:32 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May  2  5:35:32 PDT 1995      Message Number 1720
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0796 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 02-May-95)
                   GPS Week 0796/IGS Operational Week 67
              (April 09 thru 16, 1995; Days 95099 thru 95105)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0796]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07960-6.EPH      SP3     COD07967.ERP   COD07967.SUM     24-Apr-95
 EMR     EMR07960-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07967.ERP   EMR07967.SUM     21-Apr-95
 ESA     ESA07960-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07967.ERP   ESA07967.SUM     21-Apr-95
 GFZ     GFZ07960-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07967.ERP   GFZ07967.SUM     20-Apr-95
 IGS     IGS07960-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07967.ERP   IGS07967.SUM     27-Apr-95
 JPL     JPL07960-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07967.ERP   JPL07967.SUM     26-Apr-95
 NGS     NGS07960-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07967.ERP   NGS07960-6.SUM   20-Apr-95
 SIO     SIO07960-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07967.ERP   SIO07967.SUM     22-Apr-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.6 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]