Subject: [IGSREPORT-1708] Wk 0795 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 5:58:12 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 25  5:58:12 PDT 1995      Message Number 1708
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0795 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 25-Apr-95)
                   GPS Week 0795/IGS Operational Week 66
              (April 02 thru 08, 1995; Days 95092 thru 95098)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0795]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07950-6.EPH      SP3     COD07957.ERP   COD07957.SUM     17-Apr-95
 EMR     EMR07950-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07957.ERP   EMR07957.SUM     13-Apr-95
 ESA     ESA07950-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07957.ERP   ESA07957.SUM     18-Apr-95
 GFZ     GFZ07950-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07957.ERP   GFZ07957.SUM     13-Apr-95
 IGS     IGS07950-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07957.ERP   IGS07957.SUM     20-Apr-95
 JPL     JPL07950-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07957.ERP   JPL07957.SUM     19-Apr-95
 NGS     NGS07950-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07957.ERP   NGS07950-6.SUM   11-Apr-95
 SIO     SIO07950-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07957.ERP   SIO07957.SUM     13-Apr-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]