Subject: [IGSREPORT-170] PGGA & Global tracking data (0686)
From: Yehuda Bock
Date: 12 MAR 1993 09:49:28

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     12-MAR-1993 09:49:28       Message Number 170
***********************************************************************

From: Yehuda Bock
Subj: PGGA & Global tracking data (0686)
----------------------------------------

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                             (IGS CORE STATIONS)
 GPS WEEK #686               February 28 - March 06          DOY 059 - DOY 065

                                                                Day Number
                                                            0  0  0  0  0  0  0
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF             5  6  6  6  6  6  6
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER            9  0  1  2  3  4  5
----------------------------- ---- ---- ----------------
Goldstone (PGGA), CA, USA     ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA      jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA      pin1 piny ASHTECH LX-II3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA     sio2 sio2 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA        quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000      X              X  X
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA    vndp vndp ROGUE SNR-8
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.    albh albh ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Algonquin, Canada             algo algo ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fairbanks, AK, USA            fair fair ROGUE SNR-8         B  B           X  X
Graz, Austria                 graz graz ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa     hart hart ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Herstmonceux, UK              hers hers ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia   hob1 hob1 ROGUE SNR-8000         B     B  B  B  B
Kokee Park, HI, USA           kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands    kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kourou, Fr. Guyana            kour kour ROGUE SNR-8c        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Madrid DSN, Spain             ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mas Palomas, Canary Is.       masp masp ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Matera, Italy                 mate mate ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
McMurdo, Antarctica           mcmu mcmu ROGUE SNR-8         B  B        B  B  B
Metsahovi, Finland            mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Ny Alesund, Norway            nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8            B  B  B  B     B
Onsala, Sweden                onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-800       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pamatai, Tahiti               pama pama ROGUE SNR-800       B  B  B  B  X
Penticton, Canada             drao drao ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pie Town, NM                  pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm2 rcm2 ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Santiago, Chile               sant sant ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Saint John's, Canada          stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Taiwan, Tai-Shi               taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-800       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tidbinbilla, Australia        ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromso, Norway                trom trom ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan        tsu1 tsuk MINIMAC 2816AT      X  B  B  B  B  B  B
Usuda, Japan                  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Westford, MA, USA             wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wettzell, Germany             wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-800       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yarragadee, Australia         yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8               B  B  B  B  B
Yellowknife, Canada           yell yell ROGUE SNR-8C        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Zimmerwald                    zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SST    X  X  X  X  X  X  X

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data are copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   DS10,DS42,DS60,NALL,QUIN,GRAZ,HOB1,PIE1,ZIMM
2. The following data are copied from NGS as raw data and RINEX is
   created at SIO or copied from CDDIS:
   ALBH,ALGO,FAIR,HART,HERS,KOKR,KOSG,KOUR,MASP,MATE,MCMU,METS,PAMA,ONSA,
   RCM2,SANT,STJO,TAIW,TROM,TSU1,USU3,WES2,WTZ1,YAR1,YELL
3. The following data are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP
4. VNDP Rogue currently inoperational.

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM CDDIS & JPL:
   All data collected from CDDIS & JPL (see above) should be available 3 days
after day of observation.

FROM NGS:
   All Rogue data collected from NGS are rinexed and made available within 3
days of the day of observation.  All other receiver types collected from NGS
(i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format within 3 days and rinex
data is available within 4 days.