Subject: [IGSREPORT-1693] Wk 0794 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 6:11:08 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 18  6:11:08 PDT 1995      Message Number 1693
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0794 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 18-Apr-95)
                   GPS Week 0794/IGS Operational Week 65
           (March 26 thru April 01, 1995; Days 95085 thru 95091)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0794]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07940-6.EPH      SP3     COD07947.ERP   COD07947.SUM     10-Apr-95
 EMR     EMR07940-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07947.ERP   EMR07947.SUM     05-Apr-95
 ESA     ESA07940-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07947.ERP   ESA07947.SUM     07-Apr-95
 GFZ     GFZ07940-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07947.ERP   GFZ07947.SUM     06-Apr-95
 IGS     IGS07940-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07947.ERP   IGS07947.SUM     11-Apr-95
 JPL     JPL07940-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07947.ERP   JPL07947.SUM     10-Apr-95
 NGS     NGS07940-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07947.ERP   NGS07940-6.SUM   07-Apr-95
 SIO     SIO07940-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07947.ERP   SIO07947.SUM     09-Apr-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]