Subject: [IGSREPORT-1692] Wk 0796 CDDIS Data Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 6:10:38 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 18  6:10:38 PDT 1995      Message Number 1692
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
Subject: Wk 0796 CDDIS Data Holdings

              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 18-Apr-95 08:51)             
                    IGS Operational Week 67/GPS Week 0796                   
             (Apr 09 through Apr 15, 1995; Days 95099 through 95105)            
                                                                                
                  Mon.                 099  100  101  102  103  104  105   No.  
    Site Name     Name    Receiver     0409 0410 0411 0412 0413 0414 0415 Sites 
----------------- ---- --------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Albert Head       ALBH Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Algonquin         ALGO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
AOA, Westlake     AOA1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Arequipa          AREQ Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bermuda           BRMU Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Borowiec          BOR1 Rogue SNR-8000    -    -    X    X    X    X    -      4 
Brasilia          BRAZ Rogue SNR-8000    -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Brussels          BRUS Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Carr Hill         CARR Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Casey             CAS1 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
CIT, Pasadena     CIT1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Davis             DAV1 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Easter Island     EISL Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Fairbanks         FAIR Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Fortaleza         FORT Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    -    X    X    -      5 
Goldstone         GOLD Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    -    -    -      4 
Grasse            GRAS Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
Graz              GRAZ Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Greenbelt         GODE Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Guam              GUAM Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Hartebeesthoek    HART Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Harvest Platform  HARV Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Herstmonceux      HERS Rogue SNR-8A      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Hobart            HOB2 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Jozefoslaw        JOZE Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kerguelen         KERG Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kiruna            KIRU Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
Kitab             KIT3 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kokee Park        KOKB Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kootwijk          KOSG Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kourou            KOUR Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Lake Mathews      MATH Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Long Beach        LBCH Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
Madrid            MADR Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    -    -    -      4 
Mammoth Lakes     CASA Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Maspalomas        MAS1 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Matera            MATE Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
McDonald          MDO1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
McMurdo           MCM4 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Metsahovi         METS Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mount Wilson      WLSN Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
North Liberty     NLIB Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ny Alesund        NYAL Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    -    -    X      5 
Oatt Mountain     OAT2 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Onsala            ONSA Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Palos Verdes      PVEP Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pamate            PAMA Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Pasadena          JPLM Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Penticton         DRAO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pie Town          PIE1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pinyon Flat       PIN1 Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Potsdam           POTS Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Quincy            QUIN Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
Richmond          RCM5 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Saint John's      STJO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Santiago          SANT Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Scripps           SIO3 Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Shanghai          SHAO Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Taiwan            TAIW Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tidbinbilla       TIDB Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    -    -    -      4 
Tromso            TROM Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tsukuba           TSKB Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
UCLA, Los Angeles UCLP Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
USC, Los Angeles  USC1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Usuda             USUD Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Vandenberg        VNDP Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Villafranca       VILL Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Westford          WES2 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Wettzell          WETT Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Whittier College  WHC1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Whittier Library  WHI1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Yaragadee         YAR1 Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Yellowknife       YELL Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Zimmerwald        ZIMM Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Zvenigorod        ZWEN Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
----------------- ---- --------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Totals:            75  stations          73   74   75   74   71   66   65   498 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95030 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 94345 through 95029
        GPS5:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 94338 through 94344
        GPS6:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 94331 through 94337
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSDATA] directory contains CDDIS weekly and yearly data summaries
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]