Subject: [IGSREPORT-169] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0686
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 12 MAR 1993 08:58:37

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     12-MAR-1993 08:58:37       Message Number 169
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0686
---------------------------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 11-Mar-93 11:03)
                       IGS Pilot Week 18/GPS Week 0686
            (February 28 thru March 06, 1993; Days 059 thru 065)

                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0
                   Mon.                    5   6   6   6   6   6   6   No.
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      9   0   1   2   3   4   5  Sites
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   -   -   -   X   X      4
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    -   X   -   X   X   X   X      5
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   -   X   X   X   X   X      6
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   -   -   X   X   X      5
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       -   X   X   X   X   -   X      5
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   -   -   -   -   X   X      3
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Richmond           RCM3  Rogue SNR-8000    -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Scripps            SIO2  Trimble 4000 SST  X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   X   X   X   X   X      5
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SST   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Totals               40  stations          35  37  36  37  38  38  39   260

40 records selected.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93040 thru 93055
   GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93056 and on
   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

   The correct name for the new receiver/site at Hobart is HOB1, not HOBA as
      previously reported.