Subject: [IGSREPORT-1689] Wk 0795 SOPAC Data Holdings
From: Burc Oral, Yehuda Bock
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 16:03:49 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Apr 13 16:03:49 PDT 1995      Message Number 1689
******************************************************************************

Author: Burc  Oral, Yehuda  Bock
Subject: Wk 0795 SOPAC Data Holdings

Subject: Wk 0795  SIO Data Holdings
            
 SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 0795

Submitted by: Burc Oral, Yehuda Bock, Jeff Behr
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: (oral,bock,behr)@pgga.ucsd.edu
              fax: (619) 534-9873
              Geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp toba.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.80)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: rinex, raw
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________
Data Holdings as of 04/13/95 19:19:24 UTC

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                         (GPS  DATA ARCHIVED AT SOPAC)                   
  GPS WEEK #795                Apr 02 - Apr 08               DOY 092 - DOY 098

                                                                Day Number 
                                                            0  0  0  0  0  0  0
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF             9  9  9  9  9  9  9
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER            2  3  4  5  6  7  8
----------------------------- ---- ---- ------------------- -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Blythe (PGGA), CA, USA        blyt blyt ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Brand Basin (PGGA), CA, USA   bran bran ASHTECH Z-XII3      -  -  -  -  2  9   
Brand Basin (PGGA), CA, USA   bran bran ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  -  -  -
Chilao (PGGA), CA, USA        chil chil ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B R3 R7 R3
Claremont (PGGA), CA, USA     clar clar ASHTECH Z-XII3      -  -  - R2 R7 R1 R3
Yucaipa (PGGA), CA, USA       crfp crfp ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pearblossom (PGGA), CA, USA   holc holc ASHTECH Z-XII3                         
Hollydale (PGGA), CA, USA     holp holp ASHTECH Z-XII3                         
Longdon Yard (PGGA), CA, USA  long long ASHTECH Z-XII3                 R4 R6   
Lake Mathews (PGGA), CA, USA  math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Monument Peak (PGGA), CA, USA monp monp ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B     B  B R5  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA      pin1 piny ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palos Verdes (PGGA), CA, USA  pvep pvep TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 3 (PGGA), CA, USA     sio3 sio3 ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bommer Canyon (PGGA), CA, USA trak trak ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B R2  B  B  B
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA    vndp vndp ASHTECH Z-XII3         B  B  B  B  B  B
AOA (PGGA), CA, USA           aoa1 aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Parkfield (PGGA), CA, USA     carr carr ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA        casa casa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
CIT, Pasadena (PGGA), CA, USA cit1 cit1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  6  X
Goldstone (PGGA), CA, USA     ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8         X  X     2  X  X  X
Harvest Platform, CA, USA     harv harv ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA      jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Long Beach (PGGA), CA, USA    lbch lbch ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oat Mt new (PGGA), CA, USA    oat2 oat2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  9  9
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA        quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saddle Peak                   spk1 spk1 ROGUE SNR-8000      8                  
UCLA (PGGA), CA, USA          uclp uclp ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
USC (PGGA), CA, USA           usc1 usc1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whittier College              whc1 whc1 ROGUE SNR-8000               X  X  X  X
Whittier Library              whi1 whi1 ROGUE SNR-8000      7  7  6  7  X  X  X
Mt. Wilson (PGGA), CA, USA    wlsn wlsn ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  1  X
Briones (BARD), CA, USA       brib brib ASHTECH ZX-II3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Columbia (BARD), CA, USA      cmbb cmbb ASHTECH ZX-II3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Farallon (BARD), CA, USA      farb farb ASHTECH ZX-II3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tiburon (BARD), CA, USA       tibb tibb ASHTECH ZX-II3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pinyon 2 (PGGA), CA, USA      pin2 pin2 TRIMBLE 4000 SST                       
Pinemeadow (PGGA), CA, USA    roch roch TRIMBLE 4000 SST                       
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.    albh albh ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin, Canada             algo algo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arequipa, Peru                are1 areq ROGUE SNR-8000      8  6     3  5  X  X
Bogota, Colombia              bogt bogt ROGUE SNR-8000                         
Bermuda                       brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Borowiec, Poland              bor1 bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  7  X  X
Brussels, Belgium             brus brus ROGUE SNR-8000      X  2  X  X  X  X  X
Casey, Antarctica             cas1 cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Davis, Antarctica             dav1 dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  3  X  X  X  X  X
Easter Island, Chile          eisl eisl ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbanks, AK, USA            fair fair ROGUE SNR-8000      7  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fortaleza, Brazil             fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  5  9  X  X
Goddard SFC, MD, USA          gode gode ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  4  X  X  X  X
Graz, Austria                 graz graz ROGUE SNR-8         X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Guam, USGS Observatory        guam guam ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa     hart hart ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux, UK              hers hers ROGUE SNR-8A        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hobart (Tasmania), Australia  hob2 hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X     9  X  X  X
Bangalore, India              iisc iisc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    7  X  9  X  X      
Jozefoslaw, Poland            joze joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  3  X  X  X  X
Kerguelen Islands             kerg kerg ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  1  2  X  X
Kiruna, Sweden                kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8100      9  8  7  7  8  8  8
Kitab, Uzbekistan             kit3 kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kokee Park, HI, USA           kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands    kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kourou, Fr. Guyana            kour kour ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Macca, Antarctica             mac1 mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100                         
Madrid DSN, Spain             ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Maspalomas, Canary Is.        mas1 mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy                 mate mate ROGUE SNR-8         9  X  X  X  X  X  X
McDonald Obs, TX, USA         mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo, Antarctica new       mcm4 mcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Metsahovi, Finland            mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
North Liberty, Iowa, USA      nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny Alesund, Norway            nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8         8  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden                onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pamatai, Tahiti               pama pama ROGUE SNR-800          2  6  X  X  X  X
Penticton, Canada             drao drao ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  6
Perth, Australia              pert pert ROGUE SNR-8100                         
Pie Town, NM, USA             pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potsdam, Germany              pots pots ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm5 rcm5 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago, Chile               sant sant ROGUE SNR-8            3  X  X  X  X  X
Saint John's, Canada          stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Shanghai Observatory, China   shao shao ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Taiwan, Taipei                taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla, Australia        ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromso, Norway                trom trom ROGUE SNR-8         8  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan        tskb tskb ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda, Japan                  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8000      9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Villafranca, Spain            vill vill ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Westford, MA, USA             wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wettzell, Germany             wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee, Australia         yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife, Canada           yell yell ROGUE SNR-8000         4  X  X  X  X  X
Zimmerwald, Switzerland       zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    9  X  X  X  8  X  X

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line
 
1. The following 15 sites are downloaded by SOPAC:
   BLYT,BRAN,CHIL,CLAR,CRFP,HOLC,HOLP,LONG,MATH,MONP,PIN1,PVEP,SIO3,TRAK,VNDP
2. All other data are copied from CDDIS/JPL/CIC/AUSLIG (in that order).
3. From GPS week 747, we record above the approximate percentage of data for
   each file computed by a RINEX file checker (e.g. 9 = 81-90%).
4. BARD (Bay Area Regional Deformation Array) is the acronym for the 
   Northern California permanent GPS array.  RINEX data can be 
   accessed from the Northern California Seismic Data Center (NCSDC)
   via anonymous ftp [login: brkseis20.berkeley.edu (128.32.146.106)]
   cd /pub/gps/rinex/YYYY/YYYY.DDD (YYYY=current year, DDD= Julian day)
5. Due to hardware (memory related) problems,  intermittent data recovery from 
   sites BRAN [096-098], CLAR [095-098], LONG  [096-098]. 
6. Receiver change at BRAN on day 096 from Rogue to Ashtec.
7. New receiver and firmware at CHIL as of day 096. Due to harwdare problems partial data recovery.
8. New site: CLAR started data logging as of day 096. Due to harwdare problems 
   partial data recovery.
9. LONG receiver damaged on March 5, is repaired and started  data logging as of day 096.
10. Communications lost to HOLC until further notice.  Data will be collected
    at 120 s interval and downloaded manually until remote communications are
    restored.  There will be a corresponding delay in the transfer of HOLC
    data to the SOPAC archive.
11. Data lost from TRAK for most of  day 096 due to probable power failure.
12. On day 092 no data was recovered from VNDP.
13. On day 094 no data was recovered from MONP.
14. New site: HOLP. Data will be available after telephone line connections are established. 

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Geodesy Lab account)]