Subject: [IGSREPORT-1683] Wk 0792 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 1:14:04 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Apr 13  1:14:04 PDT 1995      Message Number 1683
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0792 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 31-MAR-1995 08:58:45.94)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #792    12/3/1995 to 18/3/1995   days 71-77         

                              7    7    7    7    7    7    7         
                              1    2    3    4    5    6    7         
Center           Type                                                 
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              SP3          X    -    X    -    X    -    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    -         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]