Subject: [IGSREPORT-1682] Wk 0794 IGN Data Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 1:13:10 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Apr 13  1:13:10 PDT 1995      Message Number 1682
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0794 IGN Data Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                           CORE NETWORK DATA
                    (as of 31-MAR-1995 08:58:51.7)

        GPS WEEK #794    26-3-1995  to 1-4-1995     days 085-091

                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0
                                           8   8   8   8   8   9   9
Site name            Acr. Receiver         5   6   7   8   9   0   1
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
AREQUIPA             AREQ ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
BERMUDA              BRMU ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
BRUSSELS             BRUS ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   -   - 
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
CASEY                CAS1 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
DAVIS                DAV1 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
EASTER ISLAND        EISL TURBO ROGUE SNR  X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
FORTALEZA            FORT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
GRASSE               GRAS ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   -   - 
GUAM                 GUAM ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE SNR-8      -   X   X   X   -   -   - 
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE SNR-8A     X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
JOZEFOSLAW           JOZE TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
KERGUELEN            KERG ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
KIRUNA               KIRU ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   -   - 
KITAB                KIT3 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   -   - 
KOUROU               KOUR ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
MAC DONALD           MDO1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
MAC MURDO            MCM4 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
MASPALOMAS           MAS1 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   -   - 
MATERA               MATE ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   -   - 
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE SNR8-C     -   X   X   X   X   -   - 
NORTH LIBERTY        NLIB ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   -   - 
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
PERTH                PERT ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
PIE TOWN             PIE1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
PINYON FLATS         PIN1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
RICHMOND             RCM5 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
SHANGAI              SHAO ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
TAIPEI               TAIW ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   -   - 
TSUKUBA              TSKB ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
USUDA                USUD ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
WESTFORD             WES2 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   -   - 
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   X   -   - 
--------------------
                  53

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]