Subject: [IGSREPORT-1680] Wk 0793 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 10:27:31 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Apr 11 10:27:31 PDT 1995      Message Number 1680
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0793 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 11-Apr-95)
                   GPS Week 0793/IGS Operational Week 64
                (March 19 thru 25, 1995; Days 95078 thru 95084)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0793]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07930-6.EPH      SP3     COD07937.ERP   COD07937.SUM     04-Apr-95
 EMR     EMR07930-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07937.ERP   EMR07937.SUM     31-Mar-95
 ESA     ESA07930-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07937.ERP   ESA07937.SUM     30-Mar-95
 GFZ     GFZ07930-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07937.ERP   GFZ07937.SUM     06-Apr-95**
 IGS     IGS07930-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07937.ERP   IGS07937.SUM     06-Apr-95
 JPL     JPL07930-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07937.ERP   JPL07937.SUM     05-Apr-95
 NGS     NGS07930-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07937.ERP   NGS07930-6.SUM   30-Mar-95
 SIO     SIO07930-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07937.ERP   SIO07937.SUM     31-Mar-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
** The GFZ orbits were included in the combined IGS product.  Delivery of the
   files to the global data centers was delayed due to computer hardware 
   problems.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]