Subject: [IGSREPORT-1669] Wk 0792 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 10:37:50 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Apr  6 10:37:50 PDT 1995      Message Number 1669
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0792 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 06-Apr-95)
                   GPS Week 0792/IGS Operational Week 63
                (March 12 thru 18, 1995; Days 95071 thru 95077)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0792]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07920-6.EPH      SP3     COD07927.ERP   COD07927.SUM     27-Mar-95
 EMR     EMR07920-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07927.ERP   EMR07927.SUM     22-Mar-95
 ESA     ESA07920-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07927.ERP   ESA07927.SUM     24-Mar-95
 GFZ     GFZ07920-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07927.ERP   GFZ07927.SUM     06-Apr-95**
 IGS     IGS07920-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07927.ERP   IGS07927.SUM     29-Mar-95
 JPL     JPL07920-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07927.ERP   JPL07927.SUM     24-Mar-95
 NGS     NGS07920-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07927.ERP   NGS07920-6.SUM   23-Mar-95
 SIO     SIO07920-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07927.ERP   SIO07927.SUM     24-Mar-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  69 files (8.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
** The GFZ orbits were included in the combined IGS product.  Delivery of the
   files to the global data centers was delayed due to computer hardware 
   problems at GFZ.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]