Subject: [IGSREPORT-1650] Wk 0791 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 5:39:15 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 28  5:39:15 PST 1995      Message Number 1650
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0791 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 27-Mar-95)
                   GPS Week 0791/IGS Operational Week 62
                (March 05 thru 11, 1995; Days 95064 thru 95070)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0791]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07910-6.EPH      SP3     COD07917.ERP   COD07917.SUM     20-Mar-95
 EMR     EMR07910-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07917.ERP   EMR07917.SUM     16-Mar-95
 ESA     ESA07910-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07917.ERP   ESA07917.SUM     15-Mar-95
 GFZ     GFZ07910-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07917.ERP   GFZ07917.SUM     17-Mar-95
 IGS     IGS07910-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07917.ERP   IGS07917.SUM     21-Mar-95
 JPL     JPL07910-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07917.ERP   JPL07917.SUM     20-Mar-95
 NGS     NGS07910-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07917.ERP   NGS07910-6.SUM   16-Mar-95
 SIO     SIO07910-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07917.ERP   SIO07917.SUM     16-Mar-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]