Subject: [IGSREPORT-1640] Wk 0789 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 6:00:17 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Mar 23  6:00:17 PST 1995      Message Number 1640
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0789 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 14-MAR-1995 09:20:16.20)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #789    19/2/1995 to 25/2/1995   days 50-56         

                              5    5    5    5    5    5    5         
                              0    1    2    3    4    5    6         
Center           Type                                                 
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]