Subject: [IGSREPORT-1638] CDDIS Wk 0790 Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 12:42:17 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Mar 22 12:42:17 PST 1995      Message Number 1638
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: CDDIS Wk 0790 Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 22-Mar-95)
                   GPS Week 0790/IGS Operational Week 61
         (February 26 thru March 04, 1995; Days 95057 thru 95063)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0790]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07900-6.EPH      SP3     COD07907.ERP   COD07907.SUM     14-Mar-95
 EMR     EMR07900-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07907.ERP   EMR07907.SUM     09-Mar-95
 ESA     ESA07900-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07907.ERP   ESA07907.SUM     09-Mar-95
 GFZ     GFZ07900-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07907.ERP   GFZ07907.SUM     10-Mar-95
 IGS     IGS07900-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07907.ERP   IGS07907.SUM     15-Mar-95
 JPL     JPL07900-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07907.ERP   JPL07907.SUM     13-Mar-95
 NGS     NGS07900-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07907.ERP   NGS07900-6.SUM   08-Mar-95
 SIO     SIO07900-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07907.ERP   SIO07907.SUM     09-Mar-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]