Subject: [IGSREPORT-1621] Wk 0789 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 5:13:58 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar 14  5:13:58 PST 1995      Message Number 1621
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0789 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 14-Mar-95)
                   GPS Week 0789/IGS Operational Week 60
            (February 19 thru 25, 1995; Days 95050 thru 95056)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0789]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07890-6.EPH      SP3     COD07897.ERP   COD07897.SUM     05-Mar-95
 EMR     EMR07890-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07897.ERP   EMR07897.SUM     03-Mar-95
 ESA     ESA07890-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07897.ERP   ESA07897.SUM     03-Mar-95
 GFZ     GFZ07890-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07897.ERP   GFZ07897.SUM     04-Mar-95
 IGS     IGS07890-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07897.ERP   IGS07897.SUM     09-Mar-95
 JPL     JPL07890-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07897.ERP   JPL07897.SUM     08-Mar-95
 NGS     NGS07890-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07897.ERP   NGS07890-6.SUM   02-Mar-95
 SIO     SIO07890-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07897.ERP   SIO07897.SUM     03-Mar-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]