Subject: [IGSREPORT-162] ESA analysis report (week 0685)
From: Joachim Feltens
Date: 5 MAR 1993 17:28:39

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      5-MAR-1993 17:28:39       Message Number 162
***********************************************************************

From: Joachim Feltens
Subj: ESA analysis report (week 0685)
-------------------------------------

 -------------------------
 ANALYSIS CENTRE: ESA/ESOC
 -------------------------

 OUTLINE OF THE ESTIMATION OF GPS-ORBITS AND EARTH ROTATION PARAMETERS
 AT THE ESOC PROCESSING CENTRE FOR IGS

 J.M.Dow, J.Feltens, T.Martin-Mur, C.Garcia-Martinez

 Description of analysis for period 1993 February  21 - February  27
                                                                   (week 0685)
 1. SOFTWARE USED:   GPSOBS/BAHN-Version 5

 2. MODELS USED AND PARAMETERS ESTIMATED/FIXED:

  For a description of models and parameters used ==> see IGS - Mail  51
  For updates of the models and parameters used   ==> see IGS - Mail 114

 3. REMARKS: This week ground stations MATE, SANT, YAR1 are missing at least
             several days. Normally we keep these ground stations fixed, i.e.
             they are part of the ground stations which define our reference
             frame. According CANSPACE, Anti-Spoofing was switched on 21, 26,
             and 27 February for several hours each case. So our results are
             little bit worst at the end of the week, especially the orbit
             quality of PRN13/SVN09 has sufferend, in spite no drastic signs
             for this can be found in the corresponding job output.
                  PRN22/SVN22 became active on day 054 (according to our soft-
             ware outputs). We will include that satellite into our processing
             with the beginning of week 0686.

 4. GROUND STATIONS, IGS Mail No. 90, Boucher and Altamimi (if being
                     estimated, one position (X,Y,Z) per day):
 _____________________________________________________________________________
 GPSweek|ALBH  FAIR  HART  KOKB  MADR  MCMU  ONSA  SANT  TIDB  WETT  |f |i |t
 0685___| ALGO  GOLD  HOBA  KOSG  MASP  METS  PAMA  STJO  TROM  YAR1 |i |s |o
    |DAY|  DRAO  GRAZ  JPLM  KOUR  MATE  NYAL  RCM2  TAIW  USUD  YELL|x.|t.|t.
 ---|---|------------------------------------------------------------|--|--|--
    |052| eFe   FFe   F-e   eee   FeF   ee-   F--   Fe-   eee   F-F  |10|14|24
    |053| eFe   FFe   F-e   eee   FeF   -e-   F--   -e-   eee   F-F  | 9|13|22
    |054| eFe   FFe   F-e   eee   FeF   ee-   F--   -e-   eee   F-F  | 9|14|23
    |055| eFe   FFe   F-e   eee   Fe-   ee-   F--   -e-   e-e   F-F  | 8|13|21
    |056| eFe   FFe   F-e   eee   Fe-   ee-   Fe-   -e-   e-e   F-F  | 8|14|22
    |057| eFe   FFe   F-e   eee   Fe-   -e-   Fe-   Fe-   eee   F-F  | 9|14|23
    |058| eFe   FFe   F-e   eee   Fe-   -e-   F--   Fe-   eee   F-F  | 9|13|22

    with: "F" ... coordinates of ground station kept fixed,
          "e" ... coordinates of ground station estimated,
          "-" ... ground station not included on that day.

 5. ORBIT FIT MINUS EXTRAPOLATION FROM PREVIOUS DAY, RMS IN <METER>

  \DAY|  052   053   054   055   056   057   058
   \  |
    \ |
  SAT\|
  ----|-------------------------------------------
   02 |  2.0   2.2   5.8   1.9   3.5   2.1  18.4
   03 |  3.3   5.9   8.2   2.5   7.7   0.9   8.3
   11 |  7.6   6.5   3.2   1.4   4.5   1.9   5.9
   12 |  5.7   3.9   1.9   5.4  14.0   2.6  13.2
   13 | 12.1   1.9   8.8  20.1   6.6   7.9  32.5
   14 |  1.9   3.3   1.7   4.2   1.9   2.2   2.3
   15 | 10.7  10.5   4.4  13.5   3.5   5.2   4.4
   16 |  4.9   2.8   4.1   3.2   2.8   2.1   3.3
   17 |  5.7   1.3   5.8   1.9   2.8  10.9   6.2
   18 |  6.9   7.4   8.9   1.4  12.4   5.5  10.1
   19 |  3.8   4.3   2.0   1.5   3.6   1.3   1.7
   20 |  3.4   3.6   4.2   3.3   4.7   4.7   6.2
   21 |  3.2   6.0   5.0   2.5   3.0   5.4   5.5
   22 |  0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0   0.0
   23 |  6.3   5.1   4.5   4.8   8.3  10.2   5.5
   24 |  4.3   4.6   3.8  11.2  11.3   7.2   3.3
   25 |  4.1   2.1   1.7   4.0   4.4   5.4   7.1
   26 |  4.3   1.7   8.4   2.7   3.2   4.2  13.2
   27 |  2.0   3.5   5.4   1.8   1.7   4.1   7.3
   28 |  0.9   3.5   6.7   4.0   3.3   5.6   9.7
   29 | 11.5  15.7  16.0   2.4   3.4   3.8  17.3
   01 |  6.3   6.4   1.4   5.0   4.0   8.8   3.2

 6. PRODUCTS GENERATED:

  The following products are generated and stored in CDDIS at NASA/GSFC:

  ESA0685*.EPH - Precise GPS orbits, *=0 for Sunday,..., 6 for Saturday
  ESA06857.ERP - Earth rotation results for week 0685 (including DUT1R)
  ESA06857.SUM - This summary file

 End of Message