Subject: [IGSREPORT-1606] Wk 0787 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 2:09:42 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Mar  9  2:09:42 PST 1995      Message Number 1606
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0787 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 28-FEB-1995 08:25:25.23)                   
                                                                      
          GPS WEEK #787    5/2/1995 to 11/2/1995   days 36-42         

                              3    3    3    3    4    4    4         
                              6    7    8    9    0    1    2         
Center           Type                                                 
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]