Subject: [IGSREPORT-1604] Wk 0788 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 6:11:54 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Mar  7  6:11:54 PST 1995      Message Number 1604
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0788 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-Mar-95)
                   GPS Week 0788/IGS Operational Week 59
            (February 12 thru 18, 1995; Days 95043 thru 95049)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0788]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07880-6.EPH      SP3     COD07887.ERP   COD07887.SUM     25-Feb-95**
 EMR     EMR07880-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07887.ERP   EMR07887.SUM     24-Feb-95
 ESA     ESA07880-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07887.ERP   ESA07887.SUM     23-Feb-95
 GFZ     GFZ07880-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07887.ERP   GFZ07887.SUM     24-Feb-95
 IGS     IGS07880-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07887.ERP   IGS07887.SUM     01-Mar-95
 JPL     JPL07880-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07887.ERP   JPL07887.SUM     27-Feb-95
 NGS     NGS07880-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07887.ERP   NGS07880-6.SUM   23-Feb-95
 SIO     SIO07880-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07887.ERP   SIO07887.SUM     24-Feb-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
** Three orbit files were replaced by CODE on March 2, 1995.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]