Subject: [IGSREPORT-160] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0684
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 4 MAR 1993 19:14:48

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      4-MAR-1993 19:14:48       Message Number 160
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0684
---------------------------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 04-Mar-93 11:03)
                       IGS Pilot Week 16/GPS Week 0684
               (February 21 thru 27, 1993; Days 052 thru 058)

                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0
                   Mon.                    5   5   5   5   5   5   5   No.
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      2   3   4   5   6   7   8  Sites
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   -   -   -   -      3
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   -   X   X   X   -   -      4
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       -   X   X   -   -   -   -      2
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    -   -   -   X   X   -   X      3
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   -   X   X      6
Scripps            SIO2  Trimble 4000 SST  X   X   -   -   X   X   X      5
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   -   -   X   X      5
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SST   X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Totals:              36  stations          34  34  34  32  32  31  31   228

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

           GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93041 thru 93055
           GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93056 and on
           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products
           GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
           GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

           CIGNET has begun delivery of TurboRogue data from Westford (WES2),
              Richmond (RCM3), and Hobart (HOBA) as of March 01 (day 060).