Subject: [IGSREPORT-1593] 9502 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 6:56:44 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Mar  1  6:56:44 PST 1995      Message Number 1593
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9502 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                               February 1995

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  11,718
     Number of host accesses for products:               1,951
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     13,669
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         148
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      31

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:         104,429 / 27.96 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:       47,213 /  7.38 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  1,847 /  0.02 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:              153,489 / 35.36 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]