Subject: [IGSREPORT-1592] Wk 0787 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 6:37:05 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Mar  1  6:37:05 PST 1995      Message Number 1592
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0787 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 21-Feb-95)
                   GPS Week 0787/IGS Operational Week 58
            (February 05 thru 11, 1995; Days 95036 thru 95042)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0787]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07870-6.EPH      SP3     COD07877.ERP   COD07877.SUM     17-Feb-95
 EMR     EMR07870-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07877.ERP   EMR07877.SUM     17-Feb-95
 ESA     ESA07870-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07877.ERP   ESA07877.SUM     17-Feb-95
 GFZ     GFZ07870-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07877.ERP   GFZ07877.SUM     20-Feb-95
 IGS     IGS07870-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07877.ERP   IGS07877.SUM     23-Feb-95
 JPL     JPL07870-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07877.ERP   JPL07877.SUM     20-Feb-95
 NGS     NGS07870-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07877.ERP   NGS07870-6.SUM   16-Feb-95
 SIO     SIO07870-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07877.ERP   SIO07877.SUM     22-Feb-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]