Subject: [IGSREPORT-1574] Wk 0786 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 8:35:56 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 21  8:35:56 PST 1995      Message Number 1574
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0786 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 21-Feb-95)
                   GPS Week 0786/IGS Operational Week 57
        (January 29 thru February 04, 1995; Days 95029 thru 95035)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0786]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07860-6.EPH      SP3     COD07867.ERP   COD07867.SUM     11-Feb-95
 EMR     EMR07860-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07867.ERP   EMR07867.SUM     14-Feb-95
 ESA     ESA07860-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07867.ERP   ESA07867.SUM     10-Feb-95
 GFZ     GFZ07860-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07867.ERP   GFZ07867.SUM     11-Feb-95
 IGS     IGS07860-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07867.ERP   IGS07867.SUM     16-Feb-95
 JPL     JPL07860-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07867.ERP   JPL07867.SUM     15-Feb-95
 NGS     NGS07860-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07867.ERP   NGS07860-6.SUM   10-Feb-95
 SIO     SIO07860-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07867.ERP   SIO07867.SUM     09-Feb-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]