Subject: [IGSREPORT-1560] Wk 0785 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 11:24:06 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb 14 11:24:06 PST 1995      Message Number 1560
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0785 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 14-Feb-95)
                   GPS Week 0785/IGS Operational Week 56
             (January 22 thru 28, 1995; Days 95022 thru 95028)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0785]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07850-6.EPH      SP3     COD07857.ERP   COD07857.SUM     06-Feb-95
 EMR     EMR07850-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07857.ERP   EMR07857.SUM     02-Feb-95
 ESA     ESA07850-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07857.ERP   ESA07857.SUM     03-Feb-95
 GFZ     GFZ07850-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07857.ERP   GFZ07857.SUM     03-Feb-95
 IGS     IGS07850-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07857.ERP   IGS07857.SUM     08-Feb-95
 JPL     JPL07850-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07857.ERP   JPL07857.SUM     14-Feb-95+
 NGS     NGS07850-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07857.ERP   NGS07850-6.SUM   02-Feb-95
 SIO     SIO07850-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07857.ERP   SIO07857.SUM     02-Feb-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  Products from JPL were not available at CDDIS until 02/14/95; the JPL
   solution, however, was completed on schedule and included in the IGS 
   combined orbit.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]