Subject: [IGSREPORT-156] PGGA & Global tracking data
From: Geodesy Lab account
Date: 1 MAR 1993 10:04:35

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      1-MAR-1993 10:04:35       Message Number 156
***********************************************************************

From: Geodesy Lab account
Subj: PGGA & Global tracking data
---------------------------------

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                             (IGS CORE STATIONS)
 GPS WEEK #684            FEBRUARY 14 - FEBRUARY 20       DOY 045 - DOY 051

                                                             Day Number
                                                         0  0  0  0  0  0  0
                            SIO   IGS  TYPE OF           4  4  4  4  4  5  5
SITE_NAME                   CODE  CODE RECEIVER          5  6  7  8  9  0  1
--------                    ----  ---- --------
Goldstone (PGGA), CA, USA   ds10  gold ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  jplm ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  piny ASHTECH LX-II3    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  sio2 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA      quin  quin ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA  vndp  vndp ROGUE SNR-8       B     B  B  B
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.  albh  albh ROGUE SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Algonquin, Canada           algo  algo ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  fair ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Graz, Austria               graz  graz ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  hart ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Herstmonceux, UK            hers  hers ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  hoba ROGUE SNR-8000
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  kokb ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  kosg ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B
Kourou, Fr. Guyana          kour  kour ROGUE SNR-8c      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  madr ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mas Palomas, Canary Is.     masp  masp ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy               mate  mate ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  mcmu ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  mets ROGUE SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Ny Alesund, Norway          nall  nyal ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  onsa ROGUE SNR-800     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pamatai, Tahiti             pama  pama ROGUE SNR-800     B  B  B  B  B  B
Penticton, Canada           drao  drao ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pie Town, NM                pie1  pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Richmond, FL, USA           rcm2  rcm2 ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Santiago, Chile             sant  sant ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Saint John's, Canada        stjo  stjo ROGUE SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Taiwan, Tai-Shi             taiw  taiw ROGUE SNR-800     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tidbinbilla, Australia      ds42  tidb ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromso, Norway              trom  trom ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Usuda, Japan                usu3  usud ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  wett ROGUE SNR-800     B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  yar1 ROGUE SNR-8       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  yell ROGUE SNR-8C      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Zimmerwald                  zimm  zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data are copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   DS10,DS42,DS60,NALL,QUIN,GRAZ,TAS1,PIE1
2. The following data are copied from NGS as raw data and RINEX is
   created at SIO or copied from CDDIS:
   ALBH,ALGO,FAIR,HART,HERS,KOKR,KOSG,KOUR,MASP,MATE,MCMU,METS,PAMA,ONSA,
   RCM2,SANT,STJO,TAIW,TROM,USUD,WTZ1,YAR1,YELL
3. The following data are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP
4. Turbo-Rogue being installed at Hobart

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM CDDIS & JPL:
   All data collected from CDDIS & JPL (see above) should be available 3 days
after day of observation.

FROM NGS:
   All Rogue data collected from NGS are rinexed and made available within 3
days of the day of observation.  All other receiver types collected from NGS
(i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format within 3 days and rinex
data is available within 4 days.