Subject: [IGSREPORT-1556] 9501 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 7:54:31 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Fri Feb 10  7:54:31 PST 1995      Message Number 1556
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9501 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                               January 1995

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  10,264
     Number of host accesses for products:               1,782
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     12,046
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         123
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      30

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          91,374 / 23.43 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:       58,240 /  9.15 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  1,296 /  0.01 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:              150,910 / 32.59 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]