Subject: [IGSREPORT-155] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0684
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 26 FEB 1993 16:49:28

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     26-FEB-1993 16:49:28       Message Number 155
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0684
---------------------------------------------------                         
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 25-Feb-93 07:02)           
                      IGS Pilot Week 16/GPS Week 0684
               (February 14 thru 20, 1993; Days 045 thru 051)
                                                                            
                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0        
                   Mon.                    4   4   4   4   4   5   5   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      5   6   7   8   9   0   1  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       -   -   X   X   X   X   X      5 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   -   X      6 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5 
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Scripps            SIO2  Trimble 4000 SST  X   X   X   -   -   -   -      3 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SST   X   X   X   X   X   -   X      6 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              38  stations          37  37  38  37  37  33  33   252 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

           GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93040 and on
           GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93025 thru 93039
           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products
           GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
           GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

        CIGNET has delivered TSUKuba data for day 93001 through the present.

        CIGNET reports that delivery of PAMAte data may be delayed due to phone
           line problems between the site and Toulouse.