Subject: [IGSREPORT-1541] Wk 0784 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 6:06:17 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Feb  7  6:06:17 PST 1995      Message Number 1541
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0784 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-Feb-95)
                   GPS Week 0784/IGS Operational Week 55
             (January 15 thru 21, 1995; Days 95015 thru 95021)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0784]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07840-6.EPH      SP3     COD07847.ERP   COD07847.SUM     27-Jan-95
 EMR     EMR07840-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07847.ERP   EMR07847.SUM     01-Feb-95
 ESA     ESA07840-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07847.ERP   ESA07847.SUM     27-Jan-95
 GFZ     GFZ07840-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07847.ERP   GFZ07847.SUM     27-Jan-95
 IGS     IGS07840-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07847.ERP   IGS07847.SUM     01-Feb-95
 JPL     JPL07840-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07847.ERP   JPL07847.SUM     31-Jan-95
 NGS     NGS07840-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07847.ERP   NGS07840-6.SUM   27-Jan-95
 SIO     SIO07840-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07847.ERP   SIO07847.SUM     26-Jan-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.3 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]