Subject: [IGSREPORT-1530] Wk 0782 IGN Product Holdings (correction)
From: L. Daniel
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 1995 3:11:10 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Feb  1  3:11:10 PST 1995      Message Number 1530
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0782 IGN Product Holdings (correction)

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                             PRODUCT FILES
                    (as of  1-FEB-1995 11:36:46.82)

           GPS WEEK #782    1/1/1995 to 7/1/1995   days 1-7

                              1    2    3    4    5    6    7

Center           Type
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

[Mailed From: Loic DANIEL <[email-masked]>]