Subject: [IGSREPORT-1527] Wk 0783 CDDIS Products Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 8:41:31 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 31  8:41:31 PST 1995      Message Number 1527
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0783 CDDIS Products Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 31-Jan-95)
                   GPS Week 0783/IGS Operational Week 54
             (January 08 thru 14, 1995; Days 95008 thru 95014)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0783]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07830-6.EPH      SP3     COD07837.ERP   COD07837.SUM     21-Jan-95
 EMR     EMR07830-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07837.ERP   EMR07837.SUM     19-Jan-95
 ESA     ESA07830-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07837.ERP   ESA07837.SUM     23-Jan-95
 GFZ     GFZ07830-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07837.ERP   GFZ07837.SUM     19-Jan-95
 IGS     IGS07830-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07837.ERP   IGS07837.SUM     25-Jan-95
 JPL     JPL07830-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07837.ERP   JPL07837.SUM     25-Jan-95
 NGS     NGS07830-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07837.ERP   NGS07830-6.SUM   20-Jan-95
 SIO     SIO07830-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07837.ERP   SIO07837.SUM     19-Jan-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]