Subject: [IGSREPORT-1523] Wk 0782 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 4:28:36 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Fri Jan 27  4:28:36 PST 1995      Message Number 1523
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0782 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 25-JAN-1995 08:21:00.38)                   
                                                                      
           GPS WEEK #782    1/1/1995 to 7/1/1995   days 1-7           

                              1    2    3    4    5    6    7         
                                                                      
Center           Type                                                 
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          -    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              SP3          -    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          -    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              SP3          -    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              SP3          -    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              SP3          -    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          -    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          -    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              SP3          -    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]