Subject: [IGSREPORT-1514] Wk 0782 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 5:25:51 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 24  5:25:51 PST 1995      Message Number 1514
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0782 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 24-Jan-95)
                   GPS Week 0782/IGS Operational Week 53
             (January 01 thru 07, 1995; Days 95001 thru 95007)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0782]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07820-6.EPH      SP3     COD07827.ERP   COD07827.SUM     16-Jan-95
 EMR     EMR07820-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07827.ERP   EMR07827.SUM     12-Jan-95
 ESA     ESA07820-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07827.ERP   ESA07827.SUM     13-Jan-95
 GFZ     GFZ07820-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07827.ERP   GFZ07827.SUM     13-Jan-95
 IGS     IGS07820-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07827.ERP   IGS07827.SUM     17-Jan-95
 JPL     JPL07820-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07827.ERP   JPL07827.SUM     16-Jan-95
 NGS     NGS07820-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07827.ERP   NGS07820-6.SUM   12-Jan-95
 SIO     SIO07820-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07827.ERP   SIO07827.SUM     11-Jan-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.5 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]