Subject: [IGSREPORT-1506] Wk 0783 SOPAC Data Holdings
From: B. Oral, Y. Bock
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 12:41:25 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Jan 19 12:41:25 PST 1995      Message Number 1506
******************************************************************************

Author: B. Oral, Y. Bock
Subject: Wk 0783 SOPAC Data Holdings

Subject: Wk 0783 SIO Data Holdings
            
 SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 0783

Submitted by: Burc Oral, Yehuda Bock, Jeff Behr
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: (oral,bock,behr)@pgga.ucsd.edu
              fax: (619) 534-9873
              Geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp toba.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.80)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: rinex, raw
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________
Data Holdings as of 01/19/95 16:15:13 UTC

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A

  GPS WEEK #783                Jan 08 - Jan 14               DOY 008 - DOY 014
                                     1995
                                                                Day Number 
                                                            0  0  0  0  0  0  0
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF             0  0  1  1  1  1  1
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER            8  9  0  1  2  3  4
----------------------------- ---- ---- ------------------- -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Blythe (PGGA), CA, USA        blyt blyt ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B R6 R9 R9  B  B
Brand Basin (PGGA), CA, USA   bran bran ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Chilao (PGGA), CA, USA        chil chil ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  R  B  B  B  B
Yucaipa (PGGA), CA, USA       crfp crfp ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pearblossom (PGGA), CA, USA   holc holc ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Longdon Yard (PGGA), CA, USA  long long ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lake Mathews (PGGA), CA, USA  math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B R4            
Monument Peak (PGGA), CA, USA monp monp ASHTECH Z-XII3            B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA      pin1 piny ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palos Verdes (PGGA), CA, USA  pvep pvep TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 3 (PGGA), CA, USA     sio3 sio3 ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bommer Canyon (PGGA), CA, USA trak trak ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA    vndp vndp ASHTECH Z-XII3      R  R  B  B R9 R9  B
AOA (PGGA), CA, USA           aoa1 aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Parkfield (PGGA), CA, USA     carr carr ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA        casa casa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
CIT, Pasadena (PGGA), CA, USA cit1 cit1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldstone (PGGA), CA, USA     ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Harvest Platform, CA, USA     harv harv ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA      jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Long Beach (PGGA), CA, USA    lbch lbch ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oatt Mountain (PGGA), CA, USA oatt oatt ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Quincy (PGGA), CA, USA        quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
UCLA (PGGA), CA, USA          uclp uclp ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X     5
USC (PGGA), CA, USA           usc1 usc1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mt. Wilson (PGGA), CA, USA    wlsn wlsn ROGUE SNR-8000      6  8  X  X  8  2  9
Briones (BARD), CA, USA       brib brib ASHTECH ZX-II3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Columbia (BARD), CA, USA      cmbb cmbb ASHTECH ZX-II3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Farallon (BARD), CA, USA      farb farb ASHTECH ZX-II3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tiburon (BARD), CA, USA       tibb tibb ASHTECH ZX-II3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pinyon 2 (PGGA), CA, USA      pin2 pin2 TRIMBLE 4000 SST                       
Pinemeadow (PGGA), CA, USA    roch roch TRIMBLE 4000 SST                       
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.    albh albh ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Algonquin, Canada             algo algo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arequipa, Peru                are1 areq ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  3  8  X  3
Bogota, Colombia              bogt bogt ROGUE SNR-8000      4  X  X  X  X      
Bermuda                       brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Borowiec, Poland              bor1 bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X        X  X   
Brussels, Belgium             brus brus ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Casey, Antarctica             cas1 cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Davis, Antarctica             dav1 dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Easter Island, Chile          eisl eisl ROGUE SNR-8000                         
Fairbanks, AK, USA            fair fair ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fortaleza, Brazil             fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goddard SFC, MD, USA          gode gode ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz, Austria                 graz graz ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa     hart hart ROGUE SNR-8                            
Herstmonceux, UK              hers hers ROGUE SNR-8A        1  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hobart (Tasmania), Australia  hob2 hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bangalore, India              iisc iisc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE                       
Jozefoslaw, Poland            joze joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X     X  X  X  X
Kerguelen Islands             kerg kerg ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kiruna, Sweden                kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kitab, Uzbekistan             kit3 kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X        X     X
Kokee Park, HI, USA           kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands    kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8000         2  X  X  X  X  X
Kourou, Fr. Guyana            kour kour ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Macca, Antarctica             mac1 mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100                         
Madrid DSN, Spain             ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Maspalomas, Canary Is.        mas1 mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy                 mate mate ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McDonald Obs, TX, USA         mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo, Antarctica           mcm1 mcmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Metsahovi, Finland            mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C              7  X  X  8  X
North Liberty, Iowa, USA      nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny Alesund, Norway            nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden                onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  2
Pamatai, Tahiti               pama pama ROGUE SNR-800       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Penticton, Canada             drao drao ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Perth, Australia              pert pert ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pie Town, NM, USA             pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potsdam, Germany              pots pots ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  8  X  9  X
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm5 rcm5 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago, Chile               sant sant ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  9     X
Saint John's, Canada          stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Taiwan, Taipei                taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-8000         X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla, Australia        ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8         X  9  X  9  X  9  X
Tromso, Norway                trom trom ROGUE SNR-8         X  2  X  X  X  X  X
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan        tskb tskb ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda, Japan                  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Villafranca, Spain            vill vill ROGUE SNR-8100                  4  X  X
Westford, MA, USA             wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wettzell, Germany             wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee, Australia         yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  5  6  X
Yellowknife, Canada           yell yell ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zimmerwald, Switzerland       zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line
 
1. The following 13 sites are downloaded by SIO:
   BLYT,BRAN,CHIL,CRFP,HOLC,LONG,MATH,MONP,PIN1,PVEP,SIO3,TRAK,VNDP
2. All other data are copied from CDDIS/JPL/CIC (in that order).
3. From GPS week 747, we record above the approximate percentage of data for
   each file computed by a RINEX file checker (e.g. 9 = 81-90%).
4. BARD (Bay Area Regional Deformation Array) is the acronym for the 
   Northern California permanent GPS array.  RINEX data can be 
   accessed from the Northern California Seismic Data Center (NCSDC)
   via anonymous ftp [login: brkseis20.berkeley.edu (128.32.146.106)]
   cd /pub/gps/rinex/YYYY/YYYY.DDD (YYYY=current year, DDD= Julian day)
5. Receiver memory filled up at BLYT on day 010, some data lost.
6. Data lost at MONP on days 8 & 9 due to human error.
7. MATH solar power failure on days 010-014 due to inclement weather.

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Geodesy Lab account)]