Subject: [IGSREPORT-1500] Wk 0781 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 5:29:20 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jan 17  5:29:20 PST 1995      Message Number 1500
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0781 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 17-Jan-95)
                   GPS Week 0781/IGS Operational Week 52
             (December 25 thru 31, 1994; Days 94359 thru 94365)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0781]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date*
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07810-6.EPH      SP3     COD07817.ERP   COD07817.SUM     07-Jan-95
 EMR     EMR07810-6.SP3      SP3     EMR07817.ERP   EMR07817.SUM     04-Jan-95
 ESA     ESA07810-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07817.ERP   ESA07817.SUM     05-Jan-95
 GFZ     GFZ07810-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07817.ERP   GFZ07817.SUM     06-Jan-95
 IGS     IGS07810-6.SP3      SP3     IGS07817.ERP   IGS07817.SUM     10-Jan-95
 JPL     JPL07810-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07817.ERP   JPL07817.SUM     09-Jan-95
 NGS     NGS07810-6.EPH      SP3     NGS07817.ERP   NGS07810-6.SUM   05-Jan-95
 SIO     SIO07810-6.SP3      SP3     SIO07817.ERP   SIO07817.SUM     06-Jan-95
==============================================================================
Totals:  78 files (9.4 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]